April 9, 2020
We hope you and your loved ones are healthy and safe during this unprecedented time.
NACA, a 501(c) non-profit organization, is committed to the fight against COVID-19. We have already made a positive impact: Recently, we distributed 11,000 surgical masks to local hospitals, doctors’ offices, nursing homes, police departments, grocery stores, public service workers, and families throughout the Atlanta metropolitan area. Earlier in February, we raised $13,000 in funds and coordinated the donation of 88,000 surgical masks to hospitals, factories, distribution centers, university campuses, transportation centers, and families throughout China.
We are stepping up our efforts and would appreciate your financial contributions to deliver critical supplies and equipment to those in need throughout our state. You can contribute at our website:
We welcome any questions or suggestions at:
With Warmest Regards,
Your NACA Board
- JUDGE WONG ELECTED FIRST ASIAN AMERICAN PRESIDENT OF THE COUNCIL OF STATE COURT JUDGE
- NACA 2021-2022 Board of Directors Election
- NACA 2020 – May 2021 Activities Impact Report
- 2021-2022 NACA Board Annual Election
- Special Appearance by Sen. Raphael Warnock – Remembering Vincent Chin 39 Years Later: A Conversation on AAPI Hate, Past to Present