Over 50 students attended NACA’s first 2019 Leadership in the Fast Track (LIFT) panel event held at Emory Law on Thursday, October 10. The panel discussed the importance of understanding the business of practicing law and how to access the right relationships to position yourself for success in the legal profession.
The panel was moderated by Sarah Li, President of the Chinese American Law Society at Emory, one of the largest student groups at Emory University School of Law. NACA mentor-mentee team Angela Hsu and Raymond Tran were on the panel, joined by Christopher Chan, Andrew Leba, Isabella Lee, and Lauren Gregory. Also in attendance were NACA board members and officers: Lani Wong, Nellie Li, Maggie Mers, Leona Hu.
- Remembering Vincent Chin 39 Years Later: A Conversation on AAPI Hate, Past to Present
- Race in America: AAPI Struggle, Solidarity, & Trans-Pacific Perspectives
- Asian History Inclusion in the American History Curriculum
- Health, Ethnicity, and Pandemics (HEAP) Georgia Survey
- NACA Virtual Mentorship Program as part of the GSU’s APIDA Heritage Month Celebration