More than 90% of world's top 500 companies are in China – Chances are your clients are already there. Chances are your competitors are already there. Are you there?
China recently passed Japan to become the world’s 2nd largest economy behind only to the United States. After 30 years of economic reform and 9.5% average annual GDP growth, China is transforming itself from “Factory of the world” to the “Market of the world”. The fabled 1.3 billion consumer market, with 15 million prospective new consumers born every year , is finally becoming a reality. There are unlimited opportunities for business expansion. Are you ready?
The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CHINESE AMERICANS (NACA), after 30 years of promoting better relations between US and China, has undertaken a new initiative to expand two way trade between the world's two largest economies. We cordially invite you to join us on November 1, 2010, to discuss WHAT DOES THE EMERGENCE OF CHINA MEAN TO YOU, AND YOUR BUSINESS?
NACA has assembled a world class roster of speakers with executive experiences in the US-China trade.
- Top notch University researchers who pointed the direction ;
- Government experts who guided this development;
- Seasoned executives who run the business ventures;
- International banking and venture capitalists who provided the funding; and - The best legal minds who provided the frame work for the business ventures.
The opportunity to listen to these world-class speakers, to ask specific questions, to mingle and network with them, will be best one-day investment for your business. It could be the inflection point in the future of your business.
If you are interested in the unlimited opportunities between the world's top two economies and the synergy thereof, be sure to join us at this event.
Who should Attend?
This comprehensive overview of the business environment in China has something to offer for all business professionals. No matter your area of business, China offers unparalleled opportunities - and challenges - for your business. You will meet hundreds of other business professionals and economic experts from dozens of industries.
- Executives of US Corporations who are currently doing business or seeking doing business in China
- Executives of Chinese Companies who seek to expand and compete globally, especially in USA
- Small and medium-sized business with a global version
- Chinese companies are interested in being listed on overseas stock markets to broaden their access to capital
- Companies and PE firms who are looking increasingly at making acquisitions inside and outside China
- Professionals who are interested in China
- Businesses seeking new opportunities
- Private and public sector experts who work in industries that are or will be affected by the emergence of China
should attend this event.
Ten Reasons to attend the US China Business Conference
1. This is the ONLY event in the Southeastern US offering a complete perspective on what your company needs to know to compete and grow in China
2. Leverage Experience - Learn from a variety of experts from diverse backgrounds with firsthand China experiences to share
3. Network - Seize incredible opportunities to network, learn, and contribute to meaningful dialogue
4. Participate in China's Transitional Economy - See how China's export-oriented economy is transforming to a domestic consumption economy and what this means to you; the opportunities and challenges
5. Identify unprecedented investment opportunities - being created daily as China transfers itself from the factory of the world to the market of the world
6. Expand your market - Learn how to tap into the 350 million people living and working in China's 2nd 3rd and 4th-tier cities - a potential market base for you over seven times larger than China's 1st-tier urban population
7. Stay on top of China's business environment developments - Hear how changing labor laws and labor shortages in former industrial powerhouse cities like Shenzhen are transforming the outlook for business in China
8. Infrastructure Upgrade Considerations - Join expert discussions on how infrastructure upgrades like China's trans-national high-speed rail lines will alter the face of commerce
9. Growth Sustainability and Risk - Hear insiders debate and educate on sustainable growth and possible bubbles in China's real estate and equity markets, and the possible future of RMB internationalization.
10. Meet Chinese companies and identify cooperative opportunities - such as Goldwind, Mingyang Electric, ChinaMEX.